HL-2S Professional Lite HDMI Extender
For those requiring a robust HDMI Extender without all the full functions and features of our Flagship Product, but wishing for the highly requested Audio Return Channel feature, we introduce the HL-2S. Utilizing the version of HDBase-T known as “Class B”, the HL-2S offers HDMI extension at 1080P up 70 Meters or UHD4K up to 40m, along with Bi- Directional IR; all over a single CAT6 UTP cable. We continue with our tradition of a Single 24V Power Supply, NOW injected at either the Transmitter side OR the Receiver side.
HDMI features include support for 4K x 2K resolution, 3-D, and all current Audio Formats including DTS-HD and Dolby True-HD.
With nearly all new televisions including “Smart TV” functions, it’s more imortant than ever to have a cost effective solution to carry the TV’s digital audio to a capable surround sound receiver. In addition to Audio Return Channel, the HL-2S offers an Optical Digital pathway as an alternative to ARC.
- One Single UTP (Cat5e/CAT6) Cable required
- Powered via one (supplied) 24V Power Supply
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Toslink Optical Digital
- Diagnostic Indicator lights for monitoring performance and operation
- Highest Quality Extruded Aluminum case for cooling, shielding, and safety
- IR Bi-Directional Pass Thru with Powered option. Adapter now Included for IR Pass-Thru
- Solid performance at 70M at 1080p, 40M UHD4K
- Fully Automatic Cable length compensation. No dials or switches needed
- Three (3) Year Warranty
Included in Kit
(1) HL-2STX HDMI Transmitter Module
(1) HL-2SRX HDMI Receiver Module
(1) 24V Power Supply
Integrated of mounting tabs
(2) Sets of Heat-Sink Pressure Tape
(1) SMA-1 IR Adapter Cord for Power-Pass applications
(1) Installation Manual
HDMI Version 1.0 thru 2.0
IR Signal – Pass Thru (Xantech Compatible)
IR Powered Pickup – Ring (Ground), Tip (Signal), Sleeve (+12VDC)
Audio Return Channel
Toslink Optical Digital (Rx)
Video Formats Supported:
Audio Formats Supported:
All HDMI Supported Formats, including DTS-HD,Dolby-HD, DVD-A, Dolby True-HD, 8-CH LPCM
HDMI Version 1.0 thru 2.0
IR Signal – Pass Thru (Xantech Compatible) 12VDC at 500 Ma
70 Meters (230 Feet) with CAT6 @ 1080p, 40 Meters (133 Feet) @ UHD4K. Greater distances at lesser resolutions
Power Supply (included):
12VDC @ .75A
5.75” W x 1.1” H x 3.75” D (with connector)
1.0 Lbs (Each)
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price
Like What You See?
Transformative Engineering products are sold through select direct dealer network. Please contact us to find out more.